Social media is often changing and evolving. It’s essential for you to stay up to date with the changes. Make sure you grow and promote your business the right way. Keep reading to learn more about social media growth.
That’s why I want to share 5 things to do in 2020 to elevate your social media presence. This will allow you to:
-Get new patients that find you through social media
-Build relationships with current and potential clients.
-Educate and promote your treatments. Don’t come across salesy but rather as an expert.
CREATE A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
A social media strategy is KEY. It gives you purpose and marks a clear path for your social media content.
- It allows you to be efficient with your time. With a clear content strategy, you will produce content quicker and hit your content goals.
- Helps you achieve your goals.
- Allows you to reach your target audience. You know who and where they are and what content they want.
- It allows for branding and recognition. You set up your account in a way that your audience will know it’s YOU.
- It helps you stay consistent. You know what kind of information you need to post on each account.
- It allows you to have a voice and to share valuable information.
ENGAGE AND INTERACT WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIENCE AND IDEAL CLIENTS
Pretty pictures don’t cut it anymore on social media. Engaging and interacting with your ideal clients is what will help you grow. Do you spend time leaving genuine comments on your ideal client’s account? This will open the door for your ideal clients to learn about you and your business. You should spend time every day engaging. Here are some tips:
- Leave genuine comments (more than an emoji)
- Comment on their Instagram stories. Get in their DM’s! over time if you nurture it, this relationship will grow!
- Answer comments left on your feed.
- Interact in the hashtags where your ideal client is hanging out! This will allow them to learn about YOU.
USE INSTAGRAM STORIES AND IGTV
IGTV and stories are incredible tools that Instagram has for your social media growth! USE THEM! Instagram stories are a great way to connect with your followers. Show them even more about what YOU offer! Show your day to day and anything exciting going on at your practice. IGTV is great to use to educate, you get to post longer videos and they stay saved on your profile. WIN-WIN!
TIP: If you post long Instagram stories, download them, turn them all into a video and upload them as an IGTV. You get to 1- repurpose content and 2- to upload an IGTV video!
Posting once every 2 weeks won’t cut it! Therefore, you need to be consistent on both your feed and stories to start to see social media growth.
Find a balance, a number of days that allow you to stay consistent, and at the same time, post quality content.
Post on your feed around 4 times a week, while on your stories every day! They don’t have to be long stories, show your day-to-day! Educate, introduce your team, etc!
CHANGE UP YOUR CONTENT AND KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS INTERESTING
Repetitive content gets boring, change it up often. Take the time to analyze what your audience enjoys the most from you. This will let you know exactly what they want to see from you the most.
Pick 4-5 categories you want to post about and rotate them. For example: 1-team members, 2-treatment and services, 3-before and afters and 4-reviews.
Day 1: Post about a team member (introduce one of the hygienists)
2: Tx’s and services (Invisalign)
3: Before and after (a crown placement)
4: Showcase a review left by a patient
Create a schedule such as the one shown before, it will be easier when posting.
Your social media presence is just as important as:
-the care you give your clients
-the cleanliness of your practice or
-the results of your treatments
It’s important if you want to grow your practice.
Implement all 5 of these tips if you are looking to elevate your online presence!
If you are running around and really have no time. I am here to take care of such a time-consuming task. Message me and book a FREE discovery call. I can’t wait to chat with you about growing your practice in 2020!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more social media tips. Press here to follow!