Do you think about building know, like, and trust with your audience when you post on social media? Have you heard about it before?
This is incredibly important for you to know. This is the journey you need to take your followers through on social media if you want to generate leads.
If you want to convert followers into paying patients, if you want to have a fully booked schedule, if you want to build a community online, etc…You want your audience to know, like, and trust YOU.
KNOW: GET PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU. THIS IS THE VERY FIRST STEP.
FOR YOU TO EVEN BEGIN TO THINK OF SOMEONE BECOMING YOUR PATIENT, YOU NEED TO BECOME KNOWN BY THEM. They need to know you even exist.
- You need to be as clear as you can get with your ideal patient. You need to know who you are speaking to.
- Use hashtags that get used by your ideal patient.
- Show up on stories and use the location feature and hashtags.
- Create reels, they increase your reach.
- Local events/businesses accounts.
- Work with a local business.
- Encourage patients to take pictures at your office and to share them on their accounts.
LIKE: THEY NOW KNOW WHO YOU ARE. LET’S MOVE TO THE NEXT STEP…LIKE. How do we build that likeability?
I read once that you don’t need everyone to like you. Which is very true! You will be liked by the right people. That’s why it’s key to create content that speaks to them, content that speaks to your ideal patients.
So many people do social media marketing for dental offices. My clients pick me because of me, I’m authentic, show the real me, and let them into my day-to-day.
How do we build Likeability?
- Be you.
- Show you care.
- Be vulnerable and real.
- SHOW UP ON VIDEO.
- Talk about your business. How you got started, etc.
- Social proof.
- Let’s recap…they found out about you and now like you.
- They built a connection with you! They like what you have to offer.
NOW HOW TO BUILD TRUST SO THEY BUY FROM YOU?
- Social proof.
- Give free value.
- Show your cases.
- Show reviews and testimonials.
- Be honest.
These 3 steps are essential on social media. Don’t overlook them or try to skip one! Social media takes time but once you have built that momentum it’s all worth it.
Don’t forget to post content that allows you to build know, like, and trust!
In my membership, The Breakroom you get content that allows you to hit all 3 of these aspects! You get access to monthly tools such as captions, graphics, story prompts, and more. You get a wide variety of topics that are personal, educational, promotional, and entertaining. Content that allows you with time to have a profitable online presence! Join the waitlist and be the first to get notified when doors open again https://tbr.thesocialhygienist.com/TBR-waitlist
To learn more about social media marketing for your dental office, follow me on Instagram instagram.com/thesocialhygienist